Subject: [wsrp] [wsia] New Spec version

Here is an update incorporating the change request resolutions. Since I presume it will take a few days for it to get onto the website, I am copying the email lists as well.

   => Has all changes accepted and comments removed

  => has changes tracked, format oriented changes accepted

Rich Thompson

wsrp-specification-1.0-draft-0.93.doc

wsrp-specification-1.0-draft-0.93-marked.doc

wsrp_v1_types.xsd

wsrp_v1_bindings.wsdl

wsrp_v1_interfaces.wsdl

wsrp_service.wsdl