wsn-chair message

Subject: Rick Cobb Requests Membership in OASIS Web Services Notification TC

Rick Cobb of KnowNow Inc. wishes to join OASIS Web Services Notification TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Rick Cobb in support of his/her application:

KnowNow is the leading provider of Publish/Subscribe middleware for Internet applications. As platform architect for KnowNow, I am responsible for our abilithy to deliver events anywhere, in all appropriate formats.  WS-Notification is clearly one of those.  Our systems already deliver large numbers of events over the Internet, so we have some insight into how that might be done in a lightweight, easy to use fashion.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service