wsn-comment message

Subject: AW: [wsn-comment] [WS-Topics 1.3] TopicExpressions

Hi.

This is certainly a problem that, afaik, is only solvable when Xpath is used
as topic expression dialect. See clause "8.2 Intermediary Changes of
Namespace Prefixes" in the "WSRF Application Notes" online at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf/wsrf-application_notes-1.2-cd-02.pdf.

Kind regards,
Johannes Echterhoff