wsn message

Subject: Laptop projector for the WS-Notification meeting

I'm afraid that I haven't yet been able to locate a laptop projector for us
to use at the WSN meeting on Thursday and the cost of renting one for the
day from the hotel is excessive.

I wonder if there's anyone planning to attend the meeting who would be
willing to bring one, if so could you please let me know as soon as
possible.

Apologies to those also on the WSRF TC who have had a similar question from
Dave Snelling (I think WSRF are ok now).

Peter Niblett
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member

+44 1962 815055