wsn message

Subject: URLs to .pdfs

Hi all:
On both the TC calls today, I took a to do to propose/clarify the list of "final" URLs for the various .pdfs in our 1.2 "release" of the various specs.  Note: the WSDL and XSD should be updated to reference 2004/06 in the namespace URIs and should be published to the /2004/06 directories under http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/ or http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsrf.

Note, that according to our URI convention, XSDs and WSDLs currently look like:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/05/wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.2-draft-01.wsdl

we agreed to have the wsn- (and wsrf-) prefix before the "filename".  I believe we should stay consistent here.  Therefore lets update the filenames and document identifiers to be consistent (and consistent in capitalization too).

Quick question:
Do we want to have a "latest draft" URL of these specs that is independent of directory structure and ALWAYS points to the latest greatest?

Editors: Please update your document identifier, document location and references (and any other text) to reflect these file name URLs:

WSN:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/wsn-WS-BaseNotification-1.2-draft-04.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/wsn-WS-BrokeredNotification-1.2-draft-01.pdf

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/wsn-WS-Topics-1.2-draft-01.pdf