wsn message

Subject: QueryExpression type

After re-reading in more detail, I believe one of my previous comments
on precondition and selector was slightly off.

These elements are defined as having type QueryExpression, which is just
a dialect attribute and mixed content.  I had mistakenly assumed they
contained an element of type QueryExpression.  As the sample message
shows, the precondition element in the subscribe message already looks
like I suggested it should.

The main difference between Precondition and Selector on the one hand
and TopicExpression on the other is that TopicExpression has type
wsnt:TopicExpressionType while the others have type
wsrp:QueryExpressionType.  The two types have essentially identical
definitions.

In either case, we want to be able to allow any kind of content but
easily and explicitly know what sort of content it is.   It seems odd
that we have two different definitions of "arbitrary content tagged with
a dialect ID".  If this concept is useful, it seems more generally
useful than either topic expression or query expression.  An alternative
would be for all three elements to have the same type, and for that type
to have a more generic name than "QueryExpression".