wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] WS-BaN changes

The meaningful changes for WS-Topics are:

- The document format was converted to the standard OASIS format.
- OASIS copyrights have been added.
- A Requirements section was added.
- All namespaces in schema and the spec have been changed to new OASIS
namespaces.

Regards,

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray, Bryan P.
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 12:31 PM
To: wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsn] WS-BaN changes

As part of the action item for editors I am including the following list
of changes in WS-BaseNotification from the documents originally
submitted to the TC to the versions to be published soon (version 1.2,
working draft 3).

The document format was converted to the standard OASIS format.
OASIS copyrights have been added.
A Requirements section was added.
All namespaces in WSDL, schema, and the spec (including examples) have
been changed to new OASIS namespaces.
The namespaces were split into a separate namespace for WSDL and a
different one for schema.
Examples have been modified to avoid the use of "ResourceID" as the name
of a reference property, favoring instead ResourceDisambiguator and
ResourceReference.
The UML diagram has been removed.

That is the end of the list. I did notice in going through these
documents that the date on the latest draft of WS-BaN is June 21. Is
this the date we should be using or should it be the date of the
publication of the document?

Bryan