wsn message

Subject: [Fwd: good bye]

Best wishes for this group as well. I'd imagine the procedure is the same for unsubscribing
to the mailing lists for various groups. If any of you can please tell me how to unsubscribe, that will be
great.
(I know many folks are both on the wsrf and wsn mailing lists, so I apologize for the duplicate messages).

Best wishes and regards,
Sastry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: good bye
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:28:02 -0700
From: sastry.malladi <sastry.malladi@oracle.com>
To: David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com, ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
CC: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
I've decided to leave Oracle to pursue other opportunities and Friday,
7/30 is my last day
at Oracle, after which my Oracle email address will no longer be valid.
I've really
enjoyed working with some of you folks and am sure some of our paths
will cross again
in the future. I wish the best for the working group.

I've one quick question. How do I unsubscribe to this mailing list, so
you don't get bounce backs for
my email address after friday ?

Best wishes and regards,
Sastry