wsn message

*doh*
yep, u r right.  I can't even read XSD anymore :-(

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

Samuel Meder <meder@mcs.anl.gov>

07/30/2004 04:56 AM
Please respond to meder

        To:        Steve Graham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
        cc:        wsn-oasis <wsn@lists.oasis-open.org>

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 08:49, Steve Graham wrote:
> is it not sufficient for your application to simply use open content?

Except that there is no open content in the subscribe response.

/Sam