wsn message

Subject: Calling in for the F2F this week

Hi all,

For those who intend to call in for the F2F, we will use the same conf
call number we use for our conference calls:

Toll Free Access Number: 866-639-4730
Toll Access Number: 574-948-0377
Participant PIN: 4474535

We will start the call when the meeting starts every day at 9:00AM
Pacific. If we go for long periods of time without anyone on the call,
we might drop off. If you have any problem or if the conference is not
activated when you call in, send an email with the following topic "WSN
CONF CALL HELP" to:
vbp@hp.com
bryan_murray@hp.com
latha.srinivasan@hp.com
(only HP people have email access at the F2F)

Regards,

William