wsn message

Subject: Hello? Is this thing turned on?

 From last Monday's call, there seem to be quite a few action items
open, not to mention topics for general discussion.  Yet the traffic
here seems extremely slow.  In particular (from my point of view), there
has been very little movement on the groundwork for the policy document
we outlined at the last F2F.  In fact, things have been moving slowly
enough that what progress we have made is likely to be swapped out.  I
certainly found some interesting items, including one of my own I'd
forgot about, browsing through the archives.

With that in mind, could I ask everyone -- or at least everyone with
open AIs -- to take a look through the archives from November onward,
take a look at the open items, and contribute whatever seems
appropriate?  I hate to be a noodge, but the lack of movement, or even
any discussion at all, is beginning to seriously concern me.

Thanks for your attention.