wsn message

From: Lily Liu [mailto:lily.liu@webmethods.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 11:38 AM
To: wsn-oasis

[snip]

> - What is the duration of the durability?  (How long do saved messages
> need to be saved?).  We could use the termination time of the message
> and do it on a per message basis.
<lily>
It can make things easier if the durability of the subscription is the
same
as the lifetime of the subscription. Message expiration is a separate
concept. Do we have a concept of message lifetime in WSN? Should we
discuss
that too?
</lily>

Good point.  That would be in the queueing/replay spec that we never
fleshed out. :)  I think we should have a way of doing expiring it, even
if it is to rely on the underlying RM protocol to expire messages.
Dave