wsn message

Subject: two publisher registration questions

Two clarification questions about WS-BrokeredNotification publisher registration:

  1. The PublisherReference is optional in RegisterPublisher. If the NotificationBroker refuses a publisher registration, should we state explicitly that the NotificationBroker does nothing if the reference is missing? If the reference is present, the NotificationBroker will send a fault message to the Publisher to reject a registration.
  2. What should the NotificationBroker do when a Publisher publishes non-registered  topic ( in the case the Publisher registered with a set of topics), or publishes a topic not supported by the broker (in the case the Publisher registered without topics)? Should we also specify a default behavior?

Thanks.

Lily