wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Issue Verification BaseN 1.0j Issue 2.46: Should UseNotifybe a policy utterance

The current schema has SubscriptionPolicy as xsd:Any and defines a
UseRaw element.  This seems compatible with the text.  We could put
together a content model for SubscriptionPolicy that explicitly says
"UseRaw or anything else", but this doesn't seem useful as it doesn't
change what contents are valid.

Have I missed the obvious (this is quite possible)?