wsn message

Subject: Improper references

Folks,

Our spec counters at Fujitsu have found the following references, which
I thought we had agreed to remove. I noted a few of them last week, so
I suspect some have been taken care of. Can the editors have another
pass? If you have dealt with these, please ignore this mail, otherwise
see what you can do. I'll be on the call to help quorum in any case.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE