wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] [IMPORTANT] Special WSN conf call for vote

Hi all,

Quick update (and reminder) about tomorrow's conf call. WS-Topics is not
yet in shape for a committee draft vote so we won't vote on it tomorrow.
Here are the links to the latest versions of WS-BaseN and WS-BrokeredN:

Base:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/13434/wsn-
WS-BaseNotification-1.3-draft-01l-3.doc
Broker:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsn/download.php/13431/wsn-
WS-BrokeredNotification-1.3-draft-01g.doc

Note that in both cases there might be an update posted before the call
with minor changes that the chairs brought up to the attention of the
editors (a.k.a. pestering the editors). In any case, all changes will be
tracked in the Word doc and we can go through a quick list of any change
between new versions and the versions referenced above at the beginning
of the call tomorrow if desired.

Again, participation is crucial to these votes so please come for the
short call. Conf call info in the email below.

Regards,

William