wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Issue Verification BaseN 1.0j Issue 2.6: Third partysubscriber can be a security concern

I would like to see a little more harmonization between the top and
bottom halves of this section.  Would there be any problem with bringing
a reworked version in as part of public review, provided that the
substance was the same and only the organization changed?

I'm concerned that there is some overlap since the two parts were pasted
together from separate sources.