wsn message

Subject: PR draft Errata

I've been made aware of a number of minor inconsistencies in BaseN. I suggest we maintain a list of these during Public Review. Here's what I have to date:

1. BaseN 725 <wsnt:Filter> should be <\wsnt:Filter>

2. BaseN 2538 (and bw-1.wsdl) UsubscribeRequest should be UnsubscribeRequest

3. BaseN 2487 (and bw-1.wsdl) GetCurrentMessage operation should include MultipleTopicsSpecifiedFault