wsn message

Subject: Re: [wsn] Chained Notifications

Don,

My first cut on this would be that if this level of QoS is provided by
the Broker, the the Broker retains that information if it is needed.

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE