wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Groups - WS-BrokeredNotification Draft 01c (wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-wd-01c.doc) uploaded

Peter,

In the WS-BrokeredNotification xsd, we define a wsn-br:PublisherReference
element, but it is not used in the wsn-br:RegisterPublisher. Should we
correct the wsn-br:RegisterPublisher definition instead, so it will be more
consistent with other elements, such as PublisherRegistrationRP?

Thanks.

Lily

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Niblett [mailto:peter_niblett@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 4:00 PM
To: lily.liu@webmethods.com
Cc: wsn@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsn] Groups - WS-BrokeredNotification Draft 01c
(wsn-ws-brokered_notification-1.3-spec-wd-01c.doc) uploaded

[Snippet]

5. AI 145 I think you should put the namespace prefix only on the first
element, i.e.

/wsn-br:RegisterPublisher/PublisherReference

rather than

/wsn-br:RegisterPublisher/wsn-br:PublisherReference

this is because the message type is an anonymous complex type - so there is
no Global Element called wsn-br:PublisherReference.

also the DestroyRegistration element ought to be

/wsn-br:DestroyRegistration/{any}.

rather than

/wsn-br:DestroyRegistrationRequest/{any}  (this is my point 1 again).