wsn message

Subject: Slide for Monday

Hi all,

When Peter and I talked about the agenda for Monday, we thought it would
make sense to give an overview of the convergence roadmap that was
published last week by HP, IBM, Intel and Microsoft. As a co-author of
the roadmap, I'd be happy to present it to the group. If we do so, here
is a link to an animated powerpoint slide I plan to use as a discussion
guide:
http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/vambenepe/archive/2006/03/21/823.html

Regards,

William