wsn message

Subject: RE: [members] Approval of WSN v1.3 as OASIS Standard

Congratulations! It looked close there for a few hours on Friday afternoon, but
enough votes were mustered to clear the hurdle. Congratulations again, and
thanks to everyone on the TC for their efforts.

There is still one final step - I need a new copy of the specification declaring
that it is an OASIS Standard and the date of 1 October 2006. This should be
noted on the cover page as well as in the running footers. I'll need the usual 3
formats as well and will then link to those from the OASIS Standard page.

Please let me know if you need any assistance in getting the document set
together.

Regards,

Mary