wsqm-chair message

Subject: WSQM TC Member Grade Request

Dear WSQM TC Chairs,

My name is Vladimir Tosic. I am an individual member of OASIS. For
several months, I have been an Applicant in the WSQM TC. While I am very
interested in the work of this TC, I was swamped with my full-time job
(teaching duties), so I did not take active participation. Since I hope
to have more time in the coming months and would like to contribute to
the work of the TC, please, grant me the Member status in the TC.

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir Tosic, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Software Engineering
Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
E-mail: vladat@computer.org