wsqm message

Subject: Reminder for review items

All,

Here is the reminder that we have 3 items to review and pass in next conference call.  They are:

1. The agenda of 2005/11/09 conference call http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsqm/event.php?event_id=8828

2. The minutes from 2005/10/12 conference call http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsqm/download.php/15051/Minutes%20of%201st%20Conference%20Call%20on%2020051012.doc

3. The charter http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsqm/download.php/14775/WSQM-TC-Charter-0912.doc

Please review them in advance so we can save time and discuss more about other productive issues in the conference call.

Thanks,
Jiyong