wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] Fw: [chairs] OASIS Symposium - Call for Participation

+1

I believe that San Francisco would be an excellent venue for our F2F
meeting. :D
Since space is limited and it's first come-first served basis, I suggest,
Dr. Kim or Prof. Min as a chair, need to sign up first if we plan to hold
the TC F2F meeting in conjunction with the OASIS Symposium. Then we should
discuss about this issue in the upcoming conference call.

Thanks,
Jiyong
-----Original Message-----
From: ±èÀºÁÖ [mailto:outframe@nca.or.kr]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 10:52 AM
To: Jiyong Pyon

What I means is about TC Meeting Reservation in conjunction with the OASIS
Symposium.

OASIS will provide rooms at the hotel for TC meetings.
The details can be seen on the website fo the OASIS Symposium.
 http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/
(Click the "OASIS TC Meeting".)

Regards,
Eunju Kim