wsqm message

Subject: Definition of Web Service Quality

There are several definitions about web services quality.

I like this definition which is an excerpt from ACM journal,
  "The International quality standard ISO 8402 describes quality as "the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bear on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs". We define quality of services as a set of non-functional attributes that may impact the quality of the service offered by a WebService."

How about defining web services quality as  "a set of non-fun ctional attributes that may impact the quality of the service offered by a WebService"?

Regards,
Eunju Kim

   Eunju Kim, Ph. D.

   Department of IT Standardization
   National Computerization Agency
   Chair - OASIS Web Services Quality Model Technical Committee
   Tel: +82-2-2131-0447