wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] Groups - Software Quality Characteristics (Software Quality Characteristics.doc) uploaded

Puay Siew,

I apologize if I have created confusion.  But the document titled 'Software
Quality Characteristics' that I posted hours ago is the standard adopted by
ISO 9126 in 1991.  It was posted as a reference because Dr. Kim suggested
that we better need to know first about software quality and its
characteristics since our TC is working on Web Service Quality Model which
we thought it was relevant with 'Software Quality'.  And certainly, if you
wish, we can consider and discuss about your proposition about 'performance'
and 'scalability' with your participation in WSQM TC. :D

Cheers,
Jiyong

-----Original Message-----
From: Tan Puay Siew [mailto:pstan@simtech.a-star.edu.sg]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:23 AM
To: jypyon@nca.or.kr
Subject: RE: [wsqm] Groups - Software Quality Characteristics (Software
Quality Characteristics.doc) uploaded

Hi
I cant reply to the list, so just to you

My opinion
Efficiency also has another name "Performance"

Another quality that u might want to consider is Scalability?

Just my thoughts

Regards,
~Puay Siew~
Planning & Operations Management (formerly from JSSL)
Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)
http://www.jssl.org