wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] Suggestion for 1st F2F meeting schedule

Sorry to say that I cannot attend F2F meeting at Sanfransisco.

Is it possible to attend F2F meeting via phone call?

Jungkuk Choi

Technical Support Group, Junior Consultant

Tel +82 2 2108 8220 (Ext 303)

Mobile +82 2 16 808 9755

Email jkchoi@methodi.com

-----Original Message-----
From:
±èÀºÁÖ [mailto:outframe@nca.or.kr]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:23 PM
To: wsqm@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear all members,

At our past teleconference, we've discussed about our F2F meeting at Sanfransisco.

In my thought, it is needed to check  who can attend for the F2F meeting at Sanfransisco, before the room reservation.

(And we also need to check OASIS provide teleconference facility for the meeting)

Please, let me know your possibility of  attending the F2F meeting..

Regards,

Eunju Kim

   Eunju Kim, Ph. D.

   Department of IT Standardization

   National Computerization Agency

   Chair - OASIS Web Services Quality Model Technical Committee

   Tel: +82-2-2131-0447