wsqm message

Subject: Agenda for the next conference call on 2005/12/14

All,

Attached is the agenda for the next conference call.  I have included the issues that we agreed to discuss in the next conference call. This is just an initial draft.  So its subject to change.  If I missed anything or there is anything else to be added, please let me know.

Regards,

Jiyong

Jiyong Pyon
Researcher & Secretary of OASIS Web Services Quality Model TC
IT Standards Team
IT Project Performance Evaluation Division

NCA Bldg. 77, Mugyo-Dong, Jung-Gu
Seoul 110-775, Republic of Korea
Tel.: +82-2-2131-0671
Fax: +82-2-2131-0309
Cell: +82-10-7101-2606
E-mail: jypyon@nca.or.kr
Website: www.nca.or.kr

Agenda of Conference Call on 20051214.hwp