wsqm message

Subject: FW: Question on space availability for TC F2F meeting (in conjunction with OASIS Symposium in May 2006)

All,

As shown in the replied email below, there is still space available for TC
F2F meeting in May 2006 at San Francisco.  For those of you, who haven't
still told us about your participation, please indicate whether you will
participate this F2F meeting ASAP.

Cheers,
Jiyong Pyon

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2005 11:24 AM
To: 'Jiyong Eric Pyon'
Subject: RE: Question on space availability for TC F2F meeting (in
conjunction with OASIS Symposium in May 2006)

Jiyong,
Yes, there is space available. Please complete the online form at
(http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/tc_meetings.php to reserve
a room. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications