wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] FW: Question on space availability for TC F2F meeting (in conjunction with OASIS Symposium in May 2006)

All,

The number of people who indicated the intention to participate for F2F
meeting at San Francisco in May next year is about 5 people or less than 5.
Thus, although think it's unlikely that we are going to have F2F meeting at
San Francisco next year, let's leave this matter to formally conclude at the
upcoming conference call.

Regards,
Jiyong Eric Pyon
-----Original Message-----
From: Eunju Kim [mailto:outframe@nca.or.kr]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 10:44 AM
To: Jiyong Eric Pyon; Web Service Quality Model TC
Subject: Re: [wsqm] FW: Question on space availability for TC F2F meeting
(in conjunction with OASIS Symposium in May 2006)

I've asked the issue to our members.

But the number of member who can attend the Sanfransico's meeting is not so
much.
In my opinion, how about having a 1st F2F meeting in Korea in March next
year.

Eunju Kim
   Eunju Kim, Ph. D.

   Department of IT Standardization
   National Computerization Agency
   Chair - OASIS Web Services Quality Model Technical Committee
   Tel: +82-2-2131-0447