wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] Apologies for missing the meeting

John,

I hoped that you had joined us in the last conference call but I understand
because everyone including you seems very busy especially this time of the
year. :-)  I'll be looking forward to speaking with you in the next
conference call though. And if you wish, you can briefly introduce your
write-ups in the next conference call which is scheduled on Jan 18th, 2006.
Thank you!

Happy Holiday!
Jiyong Eric Pyon

-----Original Message-----
From: johnspy@glintech.com [mailto:johnspy@glintech.com]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 8:11 AM
To: wsqm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsqm] Apologies for missing the meeting

Send this two days ago, but it bounced...

My apologies for not being able to attend this last meeting I was
unexpectedly called away in the last minute.

I would have enjoyed the opportunity to elaborate on the two articles I
wrote about (WS in Australia and the Systinet Metrics), if anyone has any
questions regarding these topics feel free to send your questions off and I
will do my best to answer them.

Kind Regards,

John Spyridopoulos
Senior Consultant