wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] about illustration of quality model

Eric,

As no one was against your opinion, I revised a diagram of quality model.

Jungkuk Choi  www.oasis-open.org

Technical Support Group, Junior Consultant

Tel +82 2 858 2212 (Ext 300)

Mobile +82 2 16 808 9755

Email jkchoi@methodi.com

From: Jiyong Eric Pyon (º¯Áö¿ë) [mailto:jypyon@nca.or.kr]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:43 PM
To: 'Jungkuk Choi'
Cc: Web Service Quality Model TC

JK,

Sorry for the late feedback.

Good drawing, although I want to point out something. I am not quiet sure if it¡¯s necessary to indicate ¡®uses¡¯, ¡®guarantees¡¯, ¡®performs¡¯ along with lines because with these labels, this drawing is more like an instance among quality factor, quality activity and quality associate rather than showing general relationship among them. I think we are casting unnecessary constraints on this drawing by labeling and closing out all the other possible actions that could occur between them. I think just the direction of arrow would be pretty self explanatory without labels.

Regards,

Eric Jiyong Pyon