wsqm message

Subject: Dear WSQM members

Dear WSQM members

This is Guil Kang. As you know that I am the secretary of WSQM TC. I would like to let you know that we are going to have a Teleconference meeting in this Thursday. I have posted the newly revised WS-Quality Model v1.0 in the WSQM TC website. I hope many of our members will participate the meeting to contribute a valuable opinion on this specification.

Just brief comment on the development of other documents: Initial draft of WS-Quality Factors v1.0 will be posted around end of this month. WS-Quality Description Language v1.0 is ready to be posted however, it has to be updated due to quality factors in WS-Quality Factors v1.0 has been changed.

If you have any inquiry, do not hesitate to contact me

Best regards,

Guil Kang