wsqm message

Subject: Groups - SOA Reference Framework and QoS (SOA Reference Framework and QoS.doc) uploaded

Dear WSQM TC members

I'm Junghee Yun from NIA.

I propose the discussion about the relationship between SOA Reference
Framework and QoS in the next teleconference.

Added document is the description about that.

After this I will submit the following reference documents about the SOA
Reference Framework before the next telecon.

1. SOA Principle
2. SOA Governance
3. SOA Architecture
4. SOA Process

Best regards
Junghee Yun

 -- Mrs. Jung-Hee Yun

The document named SOA Reference Framework and QoS (SOA Reference Framework
and QoS.doc) has been submitted by Mrs. Jung-Hee Yun to the OASIS Web
Services Quality Model TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document describes the relationship between SOA Reference Framework
and QoS. First it explains briefly about the SOA Reference Framework
proposed by NIA, and then proposes the relationship between SOA Reference
Framework and QoS.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsqm/document.php?document_id=25902

Download Document: