wsqm message

Subject: RE: [wsqm] Ballot to approve Web Services Quality Factors v1.0 as a Committee Specification has passed

Dear Chet Ensign

With regard to the official version of the committee specification of Web Services Quality Factors v1.0,
there was not any notification and any announcement.

Please let me know the progress about the CS of WSQM v1.0.
Thank you.

Best regards
Junghee Yun

-----Original Message-----
From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 6:02 AM
To: wsqm
Cc: Robin Cover; Paul Knight; Carol Geyer

Members of the WSQM TC;

I am pleased to inform you that the special majority ballot to approve
Web Services Quality Factors v1.0  as a Committee Specification has
passed unanimously. Congratulations on achieving this milestone in the
TC's work.

I will now create and load the official version of the Committee
Specification to the OASIS Library. Once the specification is loaded,
I will notify you and send an announcement to the OASIS membership.

Again, congratulations. Please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign