wsqm message

Subject: Groups - Event "Face-to-Face meeting" modified

Event Title: Face-to-Face meeting

Date: Monday, 25 June 2012, 12:00am - Friday, 29 June 2012, 11:59pm JST
Location: Thailand Bankok
Description

This is the 13th regular meeting for WSQM TC. In this meeting, we will discuss about the final draft of WSQF and the activity factors of WSQM.

Furthermore, we will review the XML schema of WSQDL and reconfugure it according to the modification of WSQF.

We would like to make the usecase of WSQDL for finding the application case for WSQDL in real world.

According to the change of WSQF, we will harmonize WSQM and WSQF in the meeting.

Agenda

2012.6.25: Roll call. review the final draft of WSQF

2012.6.26: review the activity of WSQM

2012.6.27: review and modify the XML schema of WSQDL

2012.6.28: make the usecase of WSQDL

2012.6.29: disscuss about the harmonization bwn WSQM and WSQF. adjourn.

Owner: Mr. Guil Kang
Group: OASIS Web Services Quality Model TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Japan
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20000101T000000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=1
TZNAME:JST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0900
TZOFFSETTO:+0900
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20120618T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Japan:20120625T000000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Japan:20120629T235959
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:Face-to-Face meeting
LOCATION:Thailand Bankok
  meeting\, we will discuss about the final draft of WSQF and
  the activity factors of WSQM.\n\n	Furthermore\, we will
  review the XML schema of WSQDL and reconfugure it according
  to the modification of WSQF.\n\n	We would like to make the
  usecase of WSQDL for finding the application case for WSQDL
  in real world.\n\n	According to the change of WSQF\, we will
  harmonize WSQM and WSQF in the meeting.\n\nAgenda:
  \n	2012.6.25: Roll call. review the final draft of
  WSQF\n\n	2012.6.26: review the activity of
  WSQM\n\n	2012.6.27: review and modify the XML schema of
  WSQDL\n\n	2012.6.28: make the usecase of
  WSQDL\n\n	2012.6.29: disscuss about the harmonization bwn
  WSQM and WSQF. adjourn.  \nGroup: OASIS Web Services Quality
  Model TC\nCreator: Mr. Guil Kang
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsqm/event.php?event_id=33238
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsqm/event.php?event_id=33238
BEGIN:VALARM