wsqm message

Subject: Next steps for WSQM v1.0 Candidate OASIS Standard

Members of the WSQM TC,

The Special Majority Vote to submit Web Services Quality Model v1.0 has passed. The results can be found at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2308

Please enter the Candidate OASIS Standard Submission Request form at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/candidate-oasis-standard-submission-request  in order to give us all the information that we need in order to prepare the Candidate OASIS Standard itself and announce its 60 day public review.

You do not need to provide the COS URIs requested - we will take these directly from the Committee Specification itself.

Once we have the ticket, we will create and load the Candidate OASIS Standard and start the public review.

Please let me know if you need any help in filling out the ticket.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org