wsqm message

Subject: Preparing for the membership vote for OASIS Standard

Hi Junghee,

The 60 day public review of Web Services Quality Factors has ended. You received no comments on the comment list so the next step is for me to hold the membership vote.

Before I do that, would you please send an email to the TC's mailing list stating that the public review for Web Services Quality Factors Version 1.0 closed on the 4th of February and that no comments were received.

Also, do you all have any explanatory or educational material that you have prepared about the specification that I can point out to people. I like to include any extra material the TC would like made available when I announce the vote. That is so that people who are unfamiliar with your work can read up on it and determine whether and how they want to vote. If you have something along these lines that you would like me to use, please send it to me in the next day or two.

I will aim to start the ballot next Monday or Tuesday. It will be open for 14 days. Given the current number of member companies, the ballot will need about 48 positive votes to pass. I will provide you with the exact number when I set up the ballot.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org