wsrf-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: masahiro.kurosawa.kc@hitachi.com

Name: Masahiro Kurosawa
Title: Give us more examples about MembershipContentRule
Regarding Specification: WS ServiceGroup 1.2 wd06
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/14612/wsrf-ws_service_group-1.2-spec-wd-06.doc)
- - -
Thank you for your great works.

I have three questions about MembershipContentRule and want more examples
if possible.

(1) I consider one of the values of MemberInterfaces attribute of
wsrf-sg:MembershipContentRule element as something like '{http://docs.
oasis-open.org/wsrf/2004/11/wsrf-WS-ResourceLifetime-1.2-draft-04.wsdl}
Destroy'. Is that right? If not so, please give us an example about
MembershipContentRule resource property element in spec.

(2) How can we get the information wheather the specified service
specified as a member implements that interface or not?

(3) I understand wsrf-sg:Content element is a reflection of an Entry web
service. If so, I think the non-normative example of an Add request
message in section 7.2.1 should be like this:

<s11:Envelope xmlns...>
  <s11:Header>
  </s11:Header>
  <s11:Body>
    <wsrf-sg:Add>
      <wsrf-sg:Content>
        <nsXX:YYYServiceProperties>
          <wsn:TopicExpression>
            wsrf-rp:ResourcePropertyValueChangeNotification
          </wsn:TopicExperssion>
        </nsXX:YYYServiceProperties>
      </wsrf-sg:Content>
    </wsrf-sg:Add>
  </s11:Body>
</s11:Envelope>

According to the example in section 7.2.1, I'm afraid somebody might
create such a request message as this:

      <wsrf-sg:Content>
        <wsn:TopicExpression>
           wsrf-rp:ResourcePropertyValueChangeNotification
        </wsn:TopicExperssion>
        <tns:Prop001 ...>
           ABC
        </tns:Prop001>
        <tns:Prop002 ...>
           DEF
        </tns:Prop002>
      </wsrf-sg:Content>

But, you know, this is not correct and actually validation fails with
given XML Schema.

Thanks.