Subject: Re: [wsrf] Actions to resolve issues 21 and 32

Hi Steve,

Let me try and explain my minutes.

Glen's action  (as the contact for issue 21) is to write an expanded
            proposal/justification for splitting the single
            SetResourceProperties operation into three: Insert, Update and

William's action (as  the contact for issue 23)  is to write an expanded
            proposal  to combine the  get/getmultiple/query operations into
            one.

Steve's action is to help resolve issue 23 by explaining the status quo (so
            opposing the proposal) and the advantages of the split.

I can't guarantee this is the only interpretation of the conversations, but
I propose it is the official one.

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639