Subject: Re: [wsrf] New issue: Avoid use of "wsrp" for namespace prefix of shorthandfor WS-ResourceProperties

I understand your POV on this and I'll focus on that positive side to move
forward.  My initial
reaction was based on the POV that there is much work to do and this kind
of thing is not
high on my list.....

Perhaps we should go to IANA and register a NID to avoid conflicts  :-)

Tom

T o m   M a g u i r e

STSM, On Demand Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY  12601