Subject: RE: [wsrf] UDDI, Grids and WSRF

This is just a reminder that we are planning a meeting this Thursday
(23rd September) at Oxford University to discuss UDDI and GRID with the
OASIS UDDI Technical Committee with a view to defining GRID requirements
for the next version of UDDI.

Please contact me (matthew.dovey@oucs.ox.ac.uk; +44 1865 273269) for
details if you are interested in participating.

Matthew Dovey
Technical Manager
Oxford e-Science Centre