Subject: OGSI Primer Reference

Folks,

I took an action a while back to post this to the list. The GGF
copyright allow us to reuse bits and pieces, so feel free to extract
use case and requirements descriptions. I would ask that we retain a
direct reference to the original. There are a lot of people in GGF
dedicated to the WSRF project and we should continue to acknowledge
their input.

http://www.ggf.org/documents/GWD-I-E/GFD-I.031.pdf

Also, here is a pointer to the OGSA use case document. This is a good
collection of use cases, many of which require WSRF like functionality.
However, they are not as directly focused on the requirements placed on
the infrastructure layer as we might need. Nonetheless, a good
reference as well.

http://www.ggf.org/documents/GWD-I-E/GFD-I.029.pdf

--

Take care:

     Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
     Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
     Hayes Park Central
     Hayes End Road
     Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE