Subject: RE: [wsrf] Alternative GetAllResourceProperties proposal

Steve,

I like the old way better, because it is consistent with the response formats of GetResourceProperty and GetMultipleResourceProperties - i.e. the children of the response element are the property elements. Also, I'm not sure what value including the property document element adds.

However, if you do decide to include the document element, I think a better name for the operation would be GetResourcePropertyDocument.

Regards,
Ian

From: Steve Graham [mailto:sggraham@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:01 AM
To: wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org

WSRFers:
I posted a modified GetAllResourceProperties proposal [1], with WSDL [2]
This is a slight modification to the original proposal, in that the response to the request wrappers the resource property values with a root element (which is the root element of the resource properties document.

Please comment

sgg

[1]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/9574/GetAllResourceProperties.b.doc
[2]http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/9575/GetAllResourceProperties.wsdl