Subject: Re: [wsrf] Alternative GetAllResourceProperties proposal

Steve,

Regarding you proposal for a 'restful' access mechansim:

a)  Yes, I like plan b better (with the root of the document in the
response), but shouldn't the operation then be called
'GetResourcePropertiesDocument' ?

Regards, Tim Banks
IBM TP Architecture & Technology. Hursley, UK.
Phone: External +44 1962 815639, Internal 245639