Subject: Re: [wsrf] WS-RAP; section 2.3 - WS-Resource definition

Hi David:
I agree there is a relationship between SG and Iterator.  However I am not sure which is built on which.  We need to discuss this more at the F2F.

++++++++
Steve Graham
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
STSM, On Demand Architecture
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
<Soli Deo Gloria/>
++++++++

David Snelling <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>

10/16/2004 04:25 AM

Tim Banks <tim_banks@uk.ibm.com>
cc
wsrf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [wsrf] WS-RAP; section 2.3 - WS-Resource definition

Tim,

Well put. I was thinking that this would be an easy thing to add. I was
wrong. The solution to targeting many WS-Resources with the same
message is to use a Service Group extended with an iterator. This could
be added as a new operation on SG itself or as something added by the
developer using SG to create collections that behave in this way.

Bryan: Is there an issue for adding iterator to SG? I have heard it
discussed several times now.

--

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe
    Hayes Park Central
    Hayes End Road
    Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE