Subject: Topic/MessagePattern dialect

 From my understanding of reading the wsdl/xsd, the MessagePattern
element can contain any content and may have an optional Dialect
attribute.  The specification reads that the dialect(case seems to be
different) is to be used to essentially interpret the meaning of the
content. From what I can find there is nothing that specifies when the
dialect attribute is not present how the content of MessagePattern is to
be interpreted.