Subject: RE: [wsrf] WSRF WSDL problems with MS tooling

Though .NET does account for a large percentage of Web service
implementations, it still seems wrong to me to change the spec because
of a bug in a particular WSDL implementation. I know several of member
companies participating in this TC are major MS partners. Why not
leverage these relationships to convince MS to release a patch that
fixes the bug and to include the fix in the next .NET SP?