Subject: F2F agenda change for Friday

Note that, since we completed the original agenda for the F2F today, we
will be starting work on the ServiceGroup spec tomorrow (Friday). This will
be mostly white-board discussion and will begin at 9am EST rather than
8:30. We are not intending to resolve any further issues tomorrow; I will
only open the telephone line tomorrow iF anyone specifically requests this.

Regards,
Ian